Home Addition Contractor
Adding a room to your home can provide needed space without requiring a move for your family. Construction for a home addition is much more complex than a simple remodel and is not suited for a handyman. The sophistication of the construction process requires a contractor who can navigate the process with multiple parties including homeowners, designers, regulators (such as city inspectors), suppliers, installers, and vendors just to name a few.
One of the biggest concerns homeowners have when selecting a contractor for their home addition is whether or not the contractor can complete the project within a specified time frame. Classic Home Improvements does not guesstimate randomly how long an addition project will take. We have the technology required to plan for an addition project so we can accurately and precisely determine when a project will be completed.
The second biggest concern homeowners have when contracting for a home addition is whether or not the contractor has the ability to complete the project within the estimated budget. As a Design Build contractor, Classic Home Improvements goes through great efforts during the design process to ensure every aspect of design and construction is taken into consideration when preparing your scope of work and pricing. As the architect, designer, and contractor work together as one team, homeowners can rest assured that their budgets will be kept in tight order.
Classic Home Improvements is a licensed general contractor and the owner (Jack Crocker) has over 25 years in construction and remodeling experience. When you hire our team to build your addition, you will receive the highest level of communication a contractor can offer. We speak with you daily during your project so you know what is completed that day as well as what will be completed the following day. Our projects are completed on time and on budget.
Classic Home Improvements has been honored with many awards for integrity, business acumen, customer services, and quality as recently as this year! With an “A” rating on Angie’s List, you are sure to receive quality care with this family-owned remodeling company.
Types of additions we offer:
- Ground level additions
- Second story additions
- Garage additions
- Bedroom or office addition
- Bathroom addition
- Media room addition
- Master suite addition
- Historical renovations
Our Addition Options Include:
- Architectural design
- Structural engineering (if necessary)
- 3-D renderings
- Arrangement of plans and permits
- Interior design
- Personalized shopping experience
Classic Home Improvements offers design build services but we are more than happy to provide a free estimate based on your architects drawings if you have already had them designed.
Call TODAY to schedule a free consultation for your Addition Project
Why Choose CHI?
- We are excellent communicators and always on time, whether we are providing you with an estimate or if you have hired us to complete your project.
- We can provide budgetary information if you are in the planning stages.
- Our estimators are not salesmen who lack construction experience.
- Our written contracts clearly state job descriptions and payment details.
- Each project has a project manager assigned to oversee your project and they communicate with you daily regarding the progress of your project.
- We hire considerate and solicitous office and field staff.
- Our crews are specialized by trade and they show you respect in your home.
- Our customer service representative is available to communicate with your via telephone, email, and text any time during the day or night.
- We go an extra mile in making sure our customers are happy. We do not consider a project finished until our customers are fully satisfied.
Classic Home Improvements is located in Escondido and performs work in San Diego County including Escondido, Fallbrook, Poway, San Marcos, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Oceanside, Solana Beach, Vista, Rancho Santa Fe, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Kensington, Pacific Beach, Bay Park, Linda Vista, Clairemont, La Murray, San Carlos, Sorrento Valley, University City, Serra Mesa, Tierrasanta, Mira Mesa, Carmel Valley, Miramar, Temecula, and Murrieta.